Hearing Aid Accessories
If you wear hearing aids, then you know how important they are for your everyday life. Hearing aids help you to hear better even in the most challenging environments. They allow you to join the conversation and feel confident communicating with the people who matter most to you.
Because wearing hearing aids are such an important part of your everyday routine, they require regular upkeep to stay working in the best condition. There are accessories designed to keep your hearing aids performing correctly as well as accessories to give you a seamless listening experience. Discover the different hearing aid accessories available and how they can help you get the most out of your hearing.
Must Have Accessories
- Hearing Aid Batteries and/or Charging Station: Batteries and/or charging stations are a must for your hearing aids as they supply the power that allows them to function. Many of the latest hearing aids now come with a rechargeable option. If you do not have rechargeable hearing aids, you’re going to need an ongoing supply of hearing aid batteries. We carry all sizes of batteries for different makes and models of hearing aids.
- Cleaning Tools: Because you wear your hearing aids all day, every day, it’s important to clean them on a regular basis. Cleaning tools will allow you to keep your hearing aids working reliably by removing any dirt, dust, or earwax accumulation.
- Hearing Aid Dryer/Dehumidifier: Moisture and humidity can be detrimental to your hearing aids. It's important to keep your hearing aids dry in order for them to function their best. A dryer or dehumidifier will prevent moisture damage and keep your hearing aids safe.
- Bluetooth Streamer: Many of today’s hearing aids come with Bluetooth built in. However, if your hearing aids don’t have Bluetooth connectivity you can purchase a Bluetooth streamer that will work as an intermediary device. Bluetooth streamers will connect to your hearing aids and to your iPhone or Android device, allowing for streaming of phone calls or music.
- Carrying Case: You want to make sure your hearing aids are protected. When you’re not wearing your hearing aids they should be stored in a safe, dry place. Carrying cases for your hearing aids will ensure you always know where your devices are and that they are protected.
Hearing Aid Accessories for Every Lifestyle
There are numerous hearing aid accessories available. Hearing aid manufacturers also carry a wide variety of accessories for your hearing aids depending on the make and model. Whether you need help hearing at a busy restaurant or you are looking for a way to keep your hearing aids safe while you are out exercising, there is an accessory for you.
At our office, we carry a variety of hearing aid accessories that will help you hear easier. Our accessories will allow for a seamless listening experience and will help you keep your hearing aids performing their best. Contact us today to discover the different hearing aid accessories we carry.
Schedule an Apppointment Today!